Copier Repair Orange County CA
– Best Solutions with Full Warranty by Clear Choice Technical Service
In business, just like in our personal lives, we want the best people whom we can rely on at all times. We want technical experts who put passion and deep concern for others in their work. Clear Choice Technical Service was founded on people’s trust. For more than 20 years, we have dedicated our best skills in providing document-management solutions to homes, offices, and businesses in the United States of America.
Copier Leasing Orange County CA:
You can Trust Our Leasing Offers to Help You Succeed in Your Business
First, we offer for leasing many of the world’s most trusted copier brands. Second, it is upon you to choose the payment terms that’s most beneficial for your business.
Many businesses around the world have been opting to lease copying machines since no large upfront payment is usually required.
But, what sets our offers apart from other dealers is that we give our clients the best technical support. With Clear Choice Technical Service, you will not be experiencing any downtime due to equipment problems and inadequate supplies. Our service agreement guarantees the following:
- Service by certified technicians
- Quick response
- Service whenever and wherever it’s needed
- No extra charges
- Flexible payment terms
Along with the best copier, we will supply you with toner and other consumables that will sustain your copy workload no matter how heavy. Our team of experts will also be initiating routine visits to make sure your equipment is always giving its best performance throughout the leased period.
Copier Rental Orange County CA:
Best Price Guarantee with No Contract
We will not encumber you with any contract if you need to rent a copier for just a short time. Moreover, you can make your choice from these prestigious brands:
- HP Laserjet
- Konica Minolta
- Pitney Bowes
Further, here’s a guide to help you select the right copier (also called Multi-Function Peripheral or MFP):
- Which digital features your business needs? Small businesses often choose multi-function copiers with print, scan, and fax capabilities. But, for heavier workloads, high-end copiers with greater speed and volume capacity are the most practical options. Some models have networking capability which can extend to an entire floor. Meanwhile, industrial businesses prefer large-sized Production MFPs with reloading, collating, stapling, 3-hole punching, or saddle-stitching features.
- What is your office’s monthly copy volume? Data on your office’s monthly volume of copying/printing needs can help you determine which copier is suitable for your regular workload. Small copiers have limited paper capacity which may be wrong for you if you’ve got to constantly reload it with paper. Bigger models have both paper trays and cassettes that can hold hundreds or thousands of sheets.
- What paper size do you use? Copiers designed for individual use usually print on standard and legal sized papers only. On the other hand, high-end copiers accept multiple-sized papers including envelopes and bigger media.
- Does your office regularly require color copies? Black toner is cheaper than a color cartridge. You will also need 4 kinds of color cartridges for a color printer. To save money, businesses which print mostly in black opt for a monochrome copier and outsource their color printing need if it’s just minimal.
Copier Maintenance Service Orange County CA:
Clear Choice Technical Service is a One-Stop-Shop for State-of-the-Art Document Management Systems and Solutions
We have more than 60 service locations in the US with more than 6,000 expert members in our dedicated fleet. We service almost all copier brands with full warranty, including other office equipment:
- Networks and computers
- Printers (color and mono)
- Facsimile Machines
- Franking Machines
Our One-Stop-Shop also sells top-of-the-line office equipment, softwares, and office supplies.
- Copying machines
- Fax machines
- Photo and document scanners
- Toners and Other Consumables
We’ve got all the document management systems you need! We can even provide you with exceptional IT support to make your business more highly-efficient and competitive!
Check out the best leasing options and call 714-643-8844! Speed up your business success with expert support from Clear Choice Technical Service!