Copier lease or copier repair has been the trend in the business world for a long time. Those who can’t produce too much cash to buy a copier often choose to avail of a copier repair. Copier leasing services in Orange Country offer normal copier lease or short term copier rental that you can choose from. Aside from that copier lease and copier rental includes all the copier leasing services that you need. Copier repair services in Orange Country are budget-friendly and you will not think twice about its quality.
Laser Printer Cartridges’ Shelf Life
Expiration dates on laser printer cartridges are included to inform and remind the consumers that they should use their ink before it causes printer clogging and printing issues. You can commonly find the expiration date of printer cartridges on the side of the laser printer cartridge box.
You may have observed that the majority of the manufacturers laser printer cartridges have included an expiration date for their cartridges. Each laser printer cartridges may have different expirations and you may be asking how long can it really last? This article will not just give you answers to that question but will also give you some tips on how to prolong or extend the life of your laser printer cartridges.
If you are looking for a copier in Orange County, you can contact Orange County (714) 497-1537. You can ask about Copier Lease in Orange County, copier rental in Orange County, IT Services in Orange County, and even Copier Repair in Orange County
A laser printer cartridge estimated shelf life varies depending whether it is an original printer cartridge or a compatible cartridge. An original printer cartridge can last up to 24 months while a compatible cartridge can last up to 36 months. You have to take note of the shelf life of your printer cartridges since there are chances when the ink dries out and settles on the cartridge, you may have trouble with your printer clogging up.
Another question that you might want to raise is whether you can still use a laser printer cartridge that has passed its expiration date. The answer to that depends on how you stored your printer cartridges and the environment where you stored it. The best case scenario for expired laser printer cartridges is that it can still last for at least two years after the purchase date. Again, remember that once you are using expired printer cartridges, you will be encountering the risk of clogging your printer head.
Tips on How to Extend the Shelf Life of Your Laser Printer Cartridges
- Make sure to use your printer at least once a week so your laser printer cartridges remain primed.
- See to it that you check not only the laser printer cartridge but also how it is stored, the environment where it is in or the temperature where it is being stored.
- Always remember to store your laser printer cartridges at an upright position. You should be careful when storing it since it has the possibility for the ink to be shifted at one side that may also cause some printing troubles.
- When you are not yet using it, make sure to store your laser printer cartridges at a dark and dry place. A room temperature is amiable to printer cartridges. Too much heat can cause the ink in the cartridges to bubble up and leak. Too cold temperature will separate the ink into blobs which can be a bit of hassle once you are using it already.
- Remember to always keep your laser printer cartridges sealed. You don’t want to waste all those ink and have your printer dry out. It is best to open your printer cartridges once you are sure that you are ready to use it.
Copier Repair in Orange Country guarantees speed and efficiency since they are one of the most trusted service providers in the US. Copier leasing and copier leasing services in Orange Country are available anytime you need it. Even the smallest budget can avail a copier lease of a high performing copier. The service and its quality will not be compromised.